- Support DICOM Store SCP/SCU and Q/R SCP/SCU.
- Archive/Manage studies aided by multiple search criteria and search filters to retrieve the selected studies asap.
- Import studies from CDs or USB flash disks or other portable media.
- Create DICOM CDs/DVDs with built in Viewer for any studies in the work list.
- Multiple search criteria and search filters to retrieve the selected studies on the fly.
- Scan Images from any attached film scanner and save it into current study.
- Send studies to any other DICOM server or device.
- View studies in multi-monitor configuration with automatic/manual hanging-protocols for comparison.
- Do windowing, zoom/pan, annotations, multiple measurements including density and true scale viewing.
- Process scan-lines, pilot images, cross reference lines and triangulation for MRI studies.
- Spine Labeling (vertebrae Annotation).
- Full support for enhanced MRI studies.
- Advanced MPR/MIP for orthogonal, multi-oblique, curved, cross curved and spiral reconstruction of MRI studies.
- On the fly 2D and 3D Triangulation for studies.
- Generate new slices from different angles Snap and save them to new series with just one button click.
- Produce fancy looking print-outs on films or papers whether on DICOM printers or normal windows printers with the ability to design free film formats and templates, print true scale images, ... etc.
- Visual Film Designing and operation (Visual Filming on Screen, What u see is what u print).
- Film Template Designer (Free format).
- Visual processing of images on film (e.g. window, zoom, pan, filters, measurements, etc.) .
- Printing Films on both A4 paper printers and DICOM printers.
Video Grabbing Interface
For Non-DICOM CT / MRI, the best interface will be Video grabbing, by which, the CTview workstation aided by a remote keypad can acquire images from the CT modalities one-by-one.
ACR/NEMA Interface **
MILLENSYS Xlink gateway is a system that accepts ACR/NEMA 1.0 images [Raw Data] from any Toshiba X-Series CT Scanner [Xpeed, Xvision, Xpress, ....] and Toshiba MRI [FlexArt, VisArt, ExcelArt,...] transferred using the [Xlink] protocol and convert it to DICOM 3.0 format and insert the patient study in Vision Tools system directly in a transparent way. The solution is very innovative in that Toshiba X-Series machines only transfer images using ACR/NEMA 1.0 format, this format is no longer supported by newer DICOM 3.0 compatible stations.
- No need to use frame grabber cards to grab the images from the modalities [no raw data only 8 bit].
- All images converted with our MiXlink gateway uses all the resolution of the raw data [12 bit, 16 bit]
- The system accepts multi CT modalities connected to the same MiXlink station
** Interface available only for Toshiba Non-DICOM CT, MRI, NM Modalities
MPR / MIP **
- Orthogonal MPR , multi-oblique MPR , Curved MPR , Cross curved MPR , Circular MPR
- Thin/Thick Slab MIP “Minimum and Maximum Intensity Projection” with customized selection of processing region
- MIP mode supports MinIP, MaxIP, Average.
- Generate new series with customized slice thickness and no. of slices.
- Save generated series to current study.
- Interactive Triangulation.
Advanced 3D Visualization and analysis **
Advanced 3D reconstruction for CT, PET/CT studies can be applied ,with multiple features for volume reconstruction , vessel analysis, virtual colonography, calcium scoring and PET/CT fusion
Read more »
Modality DICOM Worklist
Modality DICOM Worklist " MWL SCU "
Retreive DICOM modality worklist from any RIS / PACS server . This eliminates the need to re-insert patient information again before starting examination and acquisition . This add-on is for non-DICOM modalities in a RIS/PACS environment.
Read more »
Report with Voice Dictation
- Built in advanced reporting tool to write reports , select from normal templates and update just the abnormalities.
- Insert images in the report.
- compatible with Microsoft word.
- Voice dictation feature to dictate reports with voice to speed up the work.
- Included Web based reporting tool with templates to ease reporting from anywhere and any device (e.g. tablets and mobiles).
Read more »